You have come the right place if you are looking for:
- A riding holiday in South Wales, just north of the Brecon Beacons National Park
- Well schooled, well mannered, responsive, interesting, forward going horses
- Mixture of tuition and/or hacking out
- A holistic approach to horsemanship
- Understanding horse psychology
- Individually scheduled lessons/hacks to suit you
- Single groups of no more than four riders
- Single riders can be accommodated
- Idylic location nestled in a wooded Welsh valley
- Delightful, cosy cabin or cottage accommodation
- Pets welcome
- Open all year
Please email us with an enquiry, Sheila Macmillan, proprietor and instructor, is usually able to respond daily between 12:30 and 1:30 and between 17:00 and 18:00.
Please explore our website by using the buttons on the left hand side.
"If you take the road to Gilfach you will find: an enthusistic, talented teacher who tailors the lesson specifically to you; horses whose health and welfare is a top priority; a relaxed and orderly atmosphere that comes from a well run yard; riding in surroundings of surpassing beauty: in short, a horse lover's heaven."